3 alums of the Apparel Merchandising and Interior Design department at Indiana University, Bloomington:
- Michael Ping, Project Manager, Kohl’s Department Stores
- Amy Levin, Founder/Creative Director, College Fashionista
- Jessica Quirk, Personal Style Blogger, What I Wore
2 representatives of the College of Arts and Sciences:
- Kirstine Lindemann, Senior Assistant Dean and Director, College of Arts and Sciences
- Jean Robinson, Executive Assistant Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
1 representative of the Bloomington, IN community:
- Judith Rose, Textillery Weavers
These fantastic judges chose the top 4 designs which are now available for online voting. Anyone associated with Indiana University (including alums, current students, parents, faculty, staff, etc.) or even anyone who just likes plaid is invited to vote for their favorite design. Help us choose the Official IU Plaid that will be licensed and trademarked through Indiana University. Visit the Official IU Plaid Website.
Which design is your favorite?