Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)
Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles
Day 11: New Year Resolutions
Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outside)
Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?
Don't go. I've worked Black Friday, I've shopped Black Friday. My best advice is to skip it. However, sometimes you just have to go. Scratch that, get the intense desire to go. In such cases, I suggest that you:
- Wake up extremely early and get at the front of the line of the place you most want to shop.
- Rank each place you want to shop in order of priority
- Make a master schedule of all the places you want to hit, what time they open, what product you want, etc.
- Waste no time "shopping" for items not already on your list.
- Get in, get out, go home!